We are over the moon excited to Welcome Y’All to The RG2E – The Reader’s Guide to Epublishing!!!
It’s almost Launch Day for us – February 1st – and we’re sooo ready to be your new destination site for the Best in Ereading!!!
We’ve got sooo much to share with you today…so let’s jump right in…
At The RG2E, it’s all about showcasing some of the Best in Ebooks, the Best in Indie Epub Authors, and the Best in all-things Ereading period!!!
How are we going to do that?
Here’s the scoop:
1. Each and every day – all 365 days per year – beginning February 1, 2012, we’ll be showcasing up to 10 Ebooks per day in our EBOOKS OF THE DAY (EOTD) Feature. We’ll bring you a variety of genres too, with the goal of helping you find something perfect for your Ereading enjoyment.
2. Not only will we be featuring terrific Ebooks for you to consider adding to your Ereaders, we’ll also be Gifting up to 50 Ebooks per day to help fill your Ereaders!!! (up to 5 copies of each of the EOTD featured). To be eligible to win Ebook Gift Copies – on either Kindle, Nook or Smashwords (for you Kobo, iPad and Sony Ereaders), all you’ve got to do is sign-up for the emailed version of our blog.
3. Besides doing a ton of Ebook Gifting here on The RG2E, we’ll also be giving away…drum roll here…a bunch of Ereaders too! Everything from Kindles to Nooks to Sony, Kobo and yep, even iPads too!!! To be eligible to win an Ereader, you must not only be signed up for the emailed version of our blog, you must have commented on our blog at least five times within a 30-day period as well as Facebook “Liked” The RG2E and followed The RG2E on Twitter too. ***We’ll be posting the full set of rules soon!***
4. So we’re showcasing wonderful Ebooks for you, Gifting Ebooks and Ereaders too…but wait…’cause ohhh yeahhh…that ain’t all…
5. We’re also featuring over the moon superfab content from many of today’s hottest Indie Epub Authors. You’ll have the chance to Interview Authors yourself. Get the Stories Behind The Stories (which answer one of the questions most asked of authors by readers – Where Do You Get Your Ideas?). Chat about your fave genres with the authors who write in those genres and the readers who read ’em. And much, much more!!!
6. An RG2E Monthly E-Newsletter is also in development as well as an RG2E E-Magazine.
7. You’ll also be able to subscribe to The RG2E from your Kindle within the next week or two.
8. And we’ll have a variety of Guest Bloggers with tips on various Ereaders and Tablets too.
We’ll constantly be trying new things and adding new features along the way. So stay-tuned…
Welcome Again to The RG2E! — D. D. Scott, RG2E Founder