Happy Sunday, RG2E Peeps!
Welcome to The RG2E and/or Welcome Back!
“Why Buy a Christmas Book Now?”
Here’s the fabulous scoop from RG2E Featured Author Stacey Joy Netzel.
Take it away, Stacey…
10 Great Logical Valid Reasons to Buy a Christmas Book Now
It’s that time again—the kids are barely back in school, bikini’s are on sale, and sparkly, jingle bell-y decorations have taken over the store shelves. Songs meant to be played AFTER Thanksgiving flow from the loudspeakers, driving us insane because all they do is remind us we don’t have enough time before the holiday to get everything we want done done AND clean the house.
So forget it. Grab yourself a cup of tea, coffee, wine—whatever trips your trigger—and snuggle in your favorite reading spot with my a good book. You shouldn’t need an excuse, but if someone does question you, feel free to use any of the following reasons to explain why you bought a Christmas book now.
- Beat the rush. In a few months everyone will be doing it and you can then brag that YOU started the craze.
- Everyone else is doing it—you don’t want to get left behind, do you?
- Santa Butch is making his list and checking it twice. If he sees you’re in the spirit, he’ll make sure you Match-Up on the right side.
- It’s cheap. (Well, my book is anyway. Mistletoe Mischief $0.99 at Amazon, BN, Apple, ARe, Kobo, SW)
- Hey, look at that—you matched your shoes today! I say you’re on a roll and buying my a Christmas book will only make your day better.
(Hold on…you checked your shoes, didn’t you?)
- Oranges are orange. (This reason is really quite self-explanatory.)
- Heartwarming stories are perfect ANY time of the year.
- When someone catches you under the Mistletoe you can create a bit of Mischief. (Tell them about the great Christmas book you read—what’d you think I meant?)
- M&M’s melt in your mouth, not in your hands. It’s pure Magic.
- The song “I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas,” makes you want to drop-kick the plastic reindeer in the store, but if you buy a great Christmas book now, it’ll help relieve your stress, thus keeping you out of Mischief.
If any one of those reasons made you smile, laugh, roll your eyes, throw up, check your shoes, or cry, then it’s very important you don’t waste any time—get your copy of Mistletoe Mischief right away. Toads everywhere will be happy and so will I. (Read the book and you’ll understand.)
Christmas in July at the zoo is the last place single parents Eric Riley and Marissa Wilder expect to find love. Thanks to some mistletoe mischief in the form of their two young daughters and Santa, they discover mistletoe rules were not made to be broken.
You do remember it’s cheap, right? (The price, not the book! Seriously, the book was part of the Mistletoe Rules anthology that won the 2010 Write Touch Readers’ Award.)
Now it’s YOUR turn, RG2E Peeps. Get creative with your reasons to buy Christmas books now and I’ll gift up to 10 ebook copies of my other Christmas story, Dragonfly Dreams. But you have to work for it, sorry.
Forced to sell precious family heirlooms to pay for her mother’s cancer medications, Loral Evans swallows her pride when handsome antique dealer Jake Coburn offers her one thousand dollars for a dragonfly brooch they both know is fake. She simply can’t afford to walk away.
On the brink of bankruptcy, Jake is taking a huge risk on Loral’s costume jewelry. Then again, it’s Christmas, and he hasn’t been able to resist her since the first time she entered his shop. When he discovers new information about the brooch’s connection to the Titanic, Jake’s attempt to do the right thing just might cost him his business and a future with Loral.
What? You thought I’d give away Mistletoe Mischief? It’s only $0.99. Dragonfly Dreams is $2.99. See how I did the math for you? You buy cheap, I give high.
You’re welcome. Now go get your copy of of Mistletoe Mischief (a Christmas in July story) and Merry Christmas!
Stacey Joy Netzel
(Mistletoe Magic and Mistletoe Match-Up, the next two in the Romancing Wisconsin series, are coming soon!)
Website and Blog: http://www.StaceyJoyNetzel.com
I fell in love with books at a young age, so for me the graduation to writing them was natural. An avid reader and fan of movies with a happily ever after, I am thrilled to call myself a full-time writer after 20 years as a travel agent. I write romantic suspense, contemporary romance, and the occasional paranormal short story just for fun.
This is just a hoot, Stacey! Christmas Books are one of my fave things! And not only will I be releasing three this year too, I’ll be buying and enjoying all of yours and many more too!!!
Thanks Bunches for treating us with Ebook Gift Copies and for your superfab fun list! U rock, my friend!
The Best of RG2E Ereading Wishes — D. D. Scott, RG2E Founder