Happy Monday, RG2E Peeps!
Welcome to The RG2E and/or Welcome Back!
I can’t believe we’ll soon release our 5th WG2E All-For-Indies Anthology – be watching soon for our Spooky Shorts Edition (sometime early October, just in time for Halloween)! 🙂
***Note: The WG2E is The RG2E’s sister site.
When I brainstormed The WG2E – The Writer’s Guide to Epublishing – the destination site for all-things-Epublishing, I never in my wildest, most spectacular dreams imagined that, in just year and a half, I’d end up creating a site which now gets over one million hits per month and is the first visit of the day for over 3500 Indie Epublished Writers and Authors!
At The WG2E, it’s all about finding ways to Pay It Forward, both to our fellow writers and to all of you superfab readers too.
We simply luuuvvv treating readers to great books for great prices and helping fellow authors find new readers around the globe.
With each edition of our WG2E All-For-Indies Anthologies, we’re treating you to a terrific, one-of-a-kind approach to the anthology concept.
You’ll get a variety of genres all packaged together as a wonderful way to discover authors new to you and a variety of story lengths – from short-shorts (500 words or less), to short and novella length too (up to around 16,000 words)!
In addition, each WG2E Anthology is based on a different theme, and we’re over the moon to offer you unique perspectives on these superfab fun themes.
Here’s what we mean by that…
In our WG2E Summer Fling Anthology, we’re treating you to stories that yes, have a Summer and/or At The Beach element, but you’ll never think of Summer or The Beach in quite the same way.
- “What if Victoria’s Secret meets Kill Bill…in The O.C.?” for D. D. Scott’s FLUID FULFILLMENT
- “Will this hot and humid Savannah night save a young couple’s love…or end it?” for Lois Lavrisa’s TURNABOUT TWIST
- “Will two lovers’ troubled pasts be too much for their summer romance to overcome?” for Cynthia Woolf’s TAME A SUMMER HEART
- “With the help ofa barely-there bikini, could a super steamy PI assignment turn into something more?” for L.C. Giroux’s WILD CHILD
- “How about a summer romance she never saw coming?” for Lisa Scott’s HOT AND BOTHERED
In our WG2E Spring Hop Anthology:
- “What about Spring for the Italian Mob? Is it just another season of killing?” for D. D. Scott’s VESUVIUS
- “Spring Fling in South Beach means major trouble for Zo White in this fractured fairytale” for Barbara Silkstone’s MIRROR, MIRROR
- “On this particular St. Patty’s Day, an ex-cop, once bribed by the mob, must now beat them at their own game in order to earn back the life and love he’d lost” for Kristine Cayne’s GUNS ‘N’ TULIPS
- “Can sweet serendipity and a Spring festival in South Carolina get this couple back on the steamy side of the tracks?” for Tracy Sumner’s TRUE FATE
- “And should this heroine, nicknamed Spring Roll, save her friend…or should her friend even be saved?” for Jayne Ormerod’s WHEN WE WERE MIDDLE-AGED AND FOOLISH
In the WG2E Viva La Valentine Anthology:
- “What happens if you’re stuck with a schmuck on Cupid’s Big Day?” for D. D. Scott’s STUCK WITH A SCHMUCK
- “Love can be a real show or tell” for Talli Roland’s YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME
- “What’s better than a little chocolate on Valentine’s Day?” for Chicki Brown’s YOU MAKE FEEL BRAND NEW
- “Books aren’t the only things you can check out at the library” for Lisa Lim’s LOVE IN THE STACKS
- “Who knew Cupid was such a Ladies’ Man and that Guardian Angels have a super-steamy side?” for MG Ainsworth’s CHERUB’S CHOICE
- “Valentines, Vampires and Key Lime Pie” for Buck Buchanan’s HEART BREAKER
- “What happens when The Grinch plays Cupid?” for Sheila Seabrook’s THE VALENTINE GRINCH
- “What if Cupid couldn’t find you because you were too busy being busy?” for Diane Vallere’s INDEPENDENCE DAY
- “One cab ride can change your heart forever” for Christy Hayes’ GOOD LUCK, BAD TIMING, AND WHEN HARRY MET SALLY
And in the WG2E Winter Wonderland Anthology:
- “What’s goin’ on underneath all that snow?” for D. D. Scott’s A CUT ABOVE CRAZY
- “More than people wear goose down parkas in Winter” for Tonya Kappes BEAD OF DOUBT
- “There’s nothing like a sauna to thaw a cold spell” for Talli Roland’s MISTLETOE AND THE FIVE-YEAR ITCH
- “An Ice Queen can be much more than a very cold spouse” for Tamara Ward’s JADE O’REILLY AND THE ICE QUEEN
- “The flavors of Winter…as in Winter Green Mint, Anyone?” for Sibel Hodge’s THE S-WORD AND THE LADY GARDEN
- “Not only reindeer dance in the snow…unicorns do too” for Alicia Street’s SNOW DANCE
- “Breaking News: The All-Things Holidays Edition” for Lacy Maran & Kevin Michael’s NOTHING IS SACRED COMEDY’S GUIDE TO THE HOLIDAYS
- “More than the Earth dies in Winter” for Patrice Fitzgerald’s TILL DEATH DO US PART
- “There’s ice on the tracks, but not the kind you might think…” for Kathy Carmichael’s MAYHEM ON THE WINTERLAND EXPRESS
- “Not everyone loves pumpkin pie” for T.M. Souder’s DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW
All of The WG2E Anthologies are available on Amazon , B&N Nook, Smashwords (so on Sony, Kobo, iTunes and many more channels too) for between 99 Cents and $2.99.
***Watch for The WG2E All-For-Indies Anthologies Spooky Shorts Edition coming Halloween 2012 and the Martini Madness Edition coming for the 2012 Holiday Season!!!
It’s Your Turn, RG2E Peeps: How many of you have read and enjoyed any of our WG2E Anthologies? Which are your faves? And if you haven’t read them yet, let us know below which one you’d like to start with, and you just might win an Ebook Gift Copy!!!
Happy Reading and Welcome to our WG2E All-For-Indies Anthologies!
The Best of RG2E Ereading Wishes — D. D. Scott, RG2E Founder and WG2E Co-Founder